All [InsurreKtion] items ar sold exclusively for use in the Second Life® virtual world at stores/events locations and via the Second Life® Marketplace and Primbay® by the avatar account Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier).
All [InsurreKtion] items are the original designs of, and copyright to the avatar Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) of the Second Life® Virtual World, and the avatar’s owner in accordance with the International Copyright Law and the Second Life® Terms Of Service.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATION
Owner Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) will issue official communication from [InsurreKtion] regarding promotional information, news, updates on the store, items, textures, or any other services associated with the [InsurreKtion] brand in the Second Life® virtual world. No other avatar/username, has the autority to represent [InsurreKtion] in any capacity. Any false representation, theft, or fraud will not be tolerated.
[InsurreKtion] and the creator Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) reserve the right to discontinue/update, and adjust the pricing or any/all goods at any time and without warning.
GROUP AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATION
Membership of the [InsurreKtion] Group or the [InsurreKtion] Subscribers List in the Second Life®virtual world is voluntary and free.
By joining the group you accept:
- From time to time you will receive promotional messages including news and product updates regarding [InsurreKtion] items, services and events.
- You can unsubscribe using the group and subscriber terminals in the [InsurreKtion] stores.
- [InsurreKtion] owner do not, under any circumstances, subscribe any avatar or username to this service without their consent.
REVIEW REQUEST INFORMATION
Blogger request for review copies must be sent to Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier). All other request will be ignored. Request will be assessed based on criteria determined by [InsurreKtion] owner, and acceptance of request made at her discretion.
Anyway, the owner decided a minimun requirements for posting [InsurreKtion] items:
- The pics in your blog should have a good quality and a good taste.
- There is an special group for the bloggers team, so ask Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) for joining. In this way it is easier for all keep in touch and get items.
- The owner understand that not all sent items may match exactly your taste and often you’ll have them queued for review, but we ask a minimum of 1 post every 3 items you receive, and send a note with the link to the item posted.
- The bloggers only post frees/offers, please, let the owner know and you’ll receive only that kind of items.
Please sent to Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) a notecard with information, such a blog link, hunt logo, store list, etc… The owner will decide if is interested in be part of your event or not, and contact you as soon as possible.
The refund of the purchase price of an item only take place in the following cases and under the conditions specified below:
- Double purchase: If you buy, by mistake, twice the same item, the value will be refunded upon request. Details from the purchaser’s transaction history of both items must be included in a self-named (user name) notecard to Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) with the transaction information from Marketplace or from our vendor server (in every purchase, you recibe by IM a link where you can follow the process of your transaction). If the item you bought twice is a no copy, but transfer one, send the notecard in a self-named (user name) folder, including the item in it. This is essential for the refund of the amount you paid.
- Delivery failure: In the event of a server error or lag, items not delivered to the purchaser will be re-delivered upon request. Details from purchaser’s transaction history must be included in a self-named (user name) notecard to Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) with the transaction information from Marketplace or from our vendor server (in every purchase, you recibe by IM a link where you can follow the process of your transaction) (See Marketplace Support below for information regarding purchase from the Second Life® Marketplace)
- Delivery error: In the event of a server error when the wrong items are delivered, these will be re-delivered upon request based upon transaction history. These details must be included in a self-named (user name) notecard to Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) with the transaction information from Marketplace or from our vendor server (in every purchase, you recibe by IM a link where you can follow the process of your transaction).
- Display errors: Factors that may cause items failure to display properly may include and are not limited to: server lag, user connection, third-part viewers faults. [InsurreKtion] accepts no responsability for such display errors, particulary those that occur within thid-part viewers.
You can find your transaction history at Marketplace in this url:
NOTE: Only the items included in transaction history will be replaced.
IN ANY CASE, IF YOU LOSE OR DON’T RECEIVE A COPY ITEM, THE QUICK AND EASY WAY TO SOLVE THE ISSUE IS TO GO TO OUR STORE, WHERE YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE SAME PURCHASE FROM ONE OF OUR REDELIVER TERMINALS.
Known Marketplace issues included delayed deliveries or failure. These issues are beyond the control of [InsurreKtion] and the creator Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) and remain the responsability of Linden Labs™. While every step will be taken to remedy these issues, [InsurreKtion] is limited in the actions it can take to help. When shopping via the Marketplace, you do so at your own risk, and sould contact Linden Labs™ as your first priority in the event of failure.
Pending Marketplace deliveries will reflect a deduction from your account balance. This amount is not transfered to the creator Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) until Marketplace deems your item delivered and your transaction is completed by Linden Labs™. This can take up to 24 hours. If you receive confirmation from Marketplace that your delivery has been completed but you do not receive the item in your inventory, please send a copy of your transaction and the delivery confirmation (from email) in a notecard to Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier). Every effort will be made to check the transaction and provide replacemente. This can take 24 hours.
If your delivery fails, you will receive an email from Marketplace that you have been refunded the full purchase amount. This can take 24 hours. [InsurreKtion] does not provide refunds for failed Marketplace transactions, this is the responsability of Linden Labs™ as the service provider.
More information on shopping through Marketplace can be found online here:
Mesh items are labelled on vendors and images within the store. To display mesh items, a mesh-enabled viewer is required. More information about mesh-enabled viewers can be found here:
[InsurreKtion] accepts no responsability for the failure of mesh items to display properly, or in any case because of the use of an outdated or third-part viewer that does not adequately support the use and rendering of mesh content.
Any unlawful duplication, receipt or distribution of any [InsurreKtion] goods, whether for personal use, or the purposes of resale, is a violation of the Second Life® Terms of Service and may result in any or all of the following:
- Removal of the item by Linden Lab™ – Second Life® Owner.
- Permanent ban from both the store and/or the Second Life® virtual world.
- Further action at the discretion of either the creator or Linden Lab™.
If you see stolen content please report it to the creators. Your assistance in this matter is very much appreciated. Our customer satisfaction and loyalty means a great deal and comes with our sincere thanks.
ALL [InsurreKtion] ITEMS ARE THE ORIGINAL DESIGNS OF, AND COPYRIGHT TO THE AVATAR Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) OF THE SECOND LIFE® VIRTUAL WORLD, AND THE AVATAR’S OWNER IN ACCORDANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAW AND THE SECOND LIFE® TERMS OF SERVICE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF [InsurreKtion] ITEMS SERVES AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND POLICY. [InsurreKtion], THROUGH THE OWNER OF THE AVATAR Dagger Rainier (dagger.rainier) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVIEW OR CHANGE THIS POLICY PERIODICALLY AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
Second Life® and Linden Lab™ are trademarks of Linden Research, Inc.